Support Latina/o Studies
“I would found an institution where any person can find instruction in any study.”
We hope you take a moment to reflect on the difference the Latina/o Studies Program and Latine Student Success Office has made in your life and consider the difference you can make in the lives of future LSP and LSSO students.
Latina/o Studies is committed to providing excellence in teaching and scholarship across disciplines at Cornell University. Our faculty are recipients of prestigious fellowships, teaching and advising awards. We pride ourselves with a friendly and supportive environment and provide a space and resources to students interested in the study of Latina/os in the United States.
Our curriculum provides students the opportunity to explore and learn about cultural identity, language, communities and migration, as well as performance, art, poetry, music, education and digital technology.
Here are some ways your gift to Cornell's Latina/o Studies will make a difference for our students:
- Support undergraduate and graduate research grants
- Offer professional development opportunities
- Sponsor guest speakers
- Provide graduation stoles for our minors and a meaningful commencement celebration
- Help fund the annual Latino Unity event celebrating Latino Heritage Month
- Sustain the important work of the Mi Comunidad/My Community Mentorship Program
Latina/o students at Cornell are saying:
“LSP has been a home and a resource in furthering my education at Cornell”
“Latina/o Studies classes have been, without a doubt, some of the most enjoyable and influential of my time at Cornell”
“The Latina/o Studies minor has allowed me to be able to reflect and deepen my understanding of what it means to be Latinx”
Please consider a gift to the Latina/o Studies Program.
1. Online. Click here to make a gift via the online secure gift form.
2. By phone. Use your credit card to make a gift by phone. Call 1-800-279-3099 and make sure to designate your gift to the Latina/o Studies Program #8683.
3. By mail. Send a check made payable to Cornell University and mail to: Cornell University, PO Box 37334, Boone, IA 50037-0334. Please be sure to note on your check: Latina/o Studies Program Gift Fund #8683.